Well guess what?! There are a ton of uses for vinegar, and I'll list a few for you that I personally do....
- Clean hard wood floors with a vinegar and water mixture. (I keep a spray bottle full of 1/2 water, 1/2 vinegar and use that for everything!)
- Pour 1/4-1/2 cup of vinegar into the laundry machine during the wash and/or during the rinse cycle to get cleaner, brighter, softer clothes.
- Spray windows and glass with a vinegar and water mixture and wipe dry.
- Wipe down counters, stove, oven and kitchen appliances with a vinegar and water mixture.
- Clean stains out of the microwave with about 1/4 cup of vinegar and a splash of water in a bowl, heat it for a minute or so until it steams, then wipe the inside of the microwave clean.
- Add 1/2 cup vinegar to the dishwasher in the rinse agent compartment to help remove water spots.
- Put a cup filled with plain white vinegar on the top rack of an empty dishwasher and run a cycle thru to clean the interior.
What do you use vinegar for at your house? I've love to know more uses....leave me a comment!