I'm just SO distracted by Spring...I love how the weather has turned so beautiful all of a sudden.
I'll be back next week to blog some awesome stuff, but in the meantime, here's a preview!
- I bought an AeroGarden and ordered a seed kit. This is going to be SO fun!
- I have perfected my sourdough bread recipe and am working on a "breakfast bread" version.
- I'm trying to figure out how to make soy yogurt using the crock pot and my dehydrator.
- I'm getting back into sprouting seeds (to eat) and am looking into sunflower greens - yum!
- I got a new mop for the hardwood floors that I totally need to rave about, it's amazing.
- I've started Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, and while I hate it, I also love it!
More to come soon, just stay with me!