Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love That Custom Granola

Do you love granola as much as I do? You should. It's practically the perfect food. You can eat it plain, with milk, in yogurt, on ice cream, over fruit...however you want, really. But sometimes, it's hard to find just the right flavor. Especially if you're picky, like me, finding the idea granola combo of flakes, fruits and other goodies can be nearly impossible if you're hoping for low fat to boot.

BUT. The time has come granola lovers! I've discovered a shop online where you can custom create your own granola....it's incredible! Why? Because not only do you choose a base granola
(like gluten free, low fat, cinnamon, organic or whatever), but you also can then add in all kinds of fruits, nuts, seeds, tasty treats (like organic gummy bears), and various powders.

It's called Mix My Granola.... www.mixmygranola.com and it's soooo fantastic! (and no, they aren't giving me free stuff for saying this...although if anyone is reading, I'd LOVE some free stuff!)

Before you order, click on the nutrition stats button and it give you the low down on your custom blend. Need more fiber? Add some chia seeds. Need less fat? Take out those chocolate covered peanut butter balls.

You get to name your mix and place your order. When it arrives, it's in a tube. A TUBE! How freaking cool is that!?!? I love this site. I actually have 3 custom mixes sitting in my online cart...now, where's that email with my discount code??

(ps - if you want a discount code, just fill out the refer a friend thing and you'll get 10% off too!)

Check out www.mixmygranola.com and let me know what you choose!

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Wow, that's fantastic. I love granola and can get it with exactly the things I want. How cool is that?

Tracy said...

My husband would love this! Thanks for the tip!

razberiswrl said...

OMG YUM!!! I'd want too many mix ins to afford it, LOL!! The packaging really is adorable, and I love the fact that I don't have to wonder if that's a nasty raisin or a cranberry, lol, cause I'd leave the raisins OUT!

Twila said...

OMG, I love it! I don't like fruit so being able to custom make granola is an awesome idea!

Howdydoody'swife said...

I'll have to try it!