Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Distractions

I'm still here!
I'm just SO distracted by Spring...I love how the weather has turned so beautiful all of a sudden.

I'll be back next week to blog some awesome stuff, but in the meantime, here's a preview!

  • I bought an AeroGarden and ordered a seed kit. This is going to be SO fun!
  • I have perfected my sourdough bread recipe and am working on a "breakfast bread" version.
  • I'm trying to figure out how to make soy yogurt using the crock pot and my dehydrator.
  • I'm getting back into sprouting seeds (to eat) and am looking into sunflower greens - yum!
  • I got a new mop for the hardwood floors that I totally need to rave about, it's amazing.
  • I've started Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, and while I hate it, I also love it!

More to come soon, just stay with me!
:)

No comments: