Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Farmer's Market and other news....

I've been setting up at the Market, selling my homemade jams and fresh bread. I love it! Makes me feel like Ma from the Laura Ingalls Wilder chapter book series. :)

My daughter is going to come with me next time we set up and have a mini lemonade stand. She's very excited. I think it's because she's saving up for glasses for her American Girl Doll...and braces. Strange. I know.

In any event, I'll have fresh bread loaves, blackberry jam, blueberry syrup and raspberry jam next time. YUM!

And in other news, I've started making reusable sandwich bags with a fold over flap closure. They are SO cute, photos still to come. I am waiting for my snap press to arrive with my KAM plastic resin snaps so I can finish the bags. I'll have sandwich size and snack size available, just in time for back-to-school.

Last but not least, a giveaway is on the horizon...for Maggie's Pureland Soap Nuts. Very cool, and I'll tell you more about them very soon!

Happy Summer!

No comments: