Friday, November 12, 2010

Slacker


Yea, I'm a blog slacker. Life just gets in the way of my blogging ability. I think they days are getting shorter too.


But fear not....I'm going to start making a plan to submit a blog post every weekend. And I have a ton of stuff to tell you about, from my newest hobbies (crafting for the holidays, a small fabric addition I've recently developed, and attempting to make cake pops) to new products that I love and stories about things my hilarious daughter says.


So if you're still checking my blog, thank you! I haven't forgotten about it. I'm still here, surviving my new life as a working-out-of-the-home mom who's trying to "do it all"... with the help of a cleaning lady a few hours a month. (Lifesaver! That woman is a lifesaver. And I'm skipping my eyebrow/bikini waxes to afford it....worth every penny.)


Anyway, stick with me and check back early in the week for more fun stuff.


:)

No comments: