Saturday, July 20, 2013

(REVIEW) Aroma2Go cool mist ultrasonic USB Diffuser for Essential Oils

Here I am! I keep having these long breaks between blog posts, but it's summer and things are crazy after having just sold the house and moved (finally!!). But I'm getting back to my roots and trying to blog more.

Have I mentioned that I'm IN LOVE with essential oils?? It's true. I'll save those stories for another post, and believe me, there are STORIES! In the meantime, I want to share a review of a new EO (essential oil) product that I adore. I adore it so much, I decided to stock it in my Etsy shop! But of course, I tested it out first - and here are my thoughts.....

What is it?
Aroma2Go cool mist ultrasonic USB Diffuser
I have two GreenAir Spa Vapor diffusers in my house that I use all the time. They are water based, and so you add water plus a few drops of essential oil and plug it into an outlet. It gurgles and has a light source that changes color. We love these for nightlights and in bedrooms - but I wanted something DIFFERENT. Something I can use in my office, but not be huge or expensive or loud or overpowering. Welcome to the Aroma2Go USB diffuser!

What does it do?
Well, I'm glad you asked! Like my other diffusers, this one also diffuses essential oils - but there is NO WATER involved. And, it plugs into a USB port - meaning, the thing on the side of your laptop, or in your computer hard drive tower, or the USB car charger, or one of those cool wall outlet adaptors. It's super quiet and has 3 different settings to change the frequency (and thus the intensity) of the bursts of pure essential oil that is released. LOVE!
How much is it?
These retail for $24.99 which I personally think it a pretty decent price because it's so versatile. I spent more than that on my regular water-based diffuser, but I sure can't take that into the CAR with me! Nor do I really like using it in my office because it makes me worry that I'll splash water onto something important. So it's a perfectly compact, portable and powerful diffuser for essential oils!

No comments: