Monday, November 9, 2009

Coughing Stinks

I have bronchitis.
And asthma.
It's not pretty.

My 5 year old has been coughing for 2 weeks now, and my husband just started coughing too. Oy.

The good news is that I stumbled upon a cough syrup that actually WORKS, and it tastes fantastic too. Seriously, I can't get over this stuff. In the interest of full disclosure, I'll admit that I did receive a sample bottle of this magical elixir from the wonderful people at Boiron. But after we went through that bottle, I bought another THREE bottles today (I don't like to run out of things). I just wish I had thought to look for a coupon before I bought these guys. Oh well, my loss is your gain...print out two of these $1 coupons http://www.boironusa.com/files/boironwebcoupon.pdf and then head over to Walgreens, where you can score $6 in Register Rewards (free money!) if you buy two bottles.

Bottles of WHAT??
I'm getting to that....

It's called Children's Chestal Honey. It is a homeopathic cough syrup with a bunch (9 actually) of random active ingredients that I've never heard of - and honey. No artificial color, no high fructose corn syrup. And I'm not kidding, this stuff tastes just like a spoonful of honey. YUM!

And the best part is that it works. For about $6.99 a bottle (minus the $1 coupon I found), it's a great deal. Trust me on this one.

Disclaimer: Be sure to check the bottle to make sure there's nothing in it that you or your kids can't have, and please check with a doctor if you have concerns about your health. The honey in Chestal is filtered to ensure its safety for children 2 years of age and older.

No comments: