Friday, November 13, 2009

ZERO point breakfast or snack

Even if you're not following the Weight Watchers point system plan, you can surely appreciate a good-for-you breakfast. My newest favorite is a container of Fiber One yogurt (I like key lime) mixed with 1/2 cup Fiber One original cereal. It's like a little parfait, and is SO delicious and filling. Imagine my surprise when I plugged it into the points calculator, only to discover that the entire bowl has ZERO points.

You heard me right! No points. And yet, it's a yummy, filling, fiber-packed bowl of breakfast goodness. I eat this every morning for breakfast and it keeps me hunger-free for at least 2-3 hours (something a plain old bowl of cereal never did).

Plus, it doesn't just have to be just for breakfast. This bowl is great as a go-to snack when you are out of points or just want something sweet with no points wasted. I'm not a Weight Watchers expert by any means, but to me, this just makes sense!

Visit the Fiber One website and print a $1 off coupon for a 4-pack of yogurt to get you started.
http://www.fiberone.com/Product/Yogurts.aspx

Have you got any good low point go-to snacks you want to share?? Hit me with a comment!

No comments: